Privacy and cookies policy
Our Our overriding goal is to provide Service Users with privacy protection at level at least corresponding to the standards set out in applicable legislation, in particular the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204 with as amended), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - RODO (Dz. Urz. EU L 119, p.1) and in the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law.
Administrator of personal data
Administrator personal data of the users of the Woodlegs Company website, based in Borowiecko-Kolonia 97-545 Gomunice, ul. Lniana 18, Poland.
In matters relating to data protection, the user of the Website may contact our Data Protection Officer by writing to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles collection of personal data and information
- During browsing the content of the Website, the following information is automatically collected information on the use of the Website by Users and their IP addresses based on analysis of access logs, e.g. type of browser, type of operating system, date and time of visit, number of connections, number of opened subpages of the Website, viewed content.
- Simply browsing the Service does not require the User to provide personal data.
- The use of certain The use of certain functionalities of the Website may be preceded by a registration process, which may involve the User providing his/her personal data. which may involve the provision of personal data by the User. In this case, failure by the User to provide personal data may restrict the use of certain functionalities of the Website.
- The Website includes contact form and an order form for goods and services offered by Woodlegs Company goods and services. Filling in the forms involves the provision of certain personal data by the User.
- The provision of personal data by User will be required in order to enter a competition organised as part of the Website.
Scope data and information to be collected and how they will be used
- The Service User may be asked to provide the following personal information: name, residential address, telephone number, electronic mail address (e-mail address e-mail address), password, company name, VAT number. The personal data required by the User is necessary to use particular functionalities of the Website are each time marked and distinguished from the data, the provision of which is at the User's discretion.
- Personal data collected during the The registration process is used to enable the User to log into the Website or its sub-sites in order to use functionality, access to which is preceded by the registration process the registration process and to fulfil Woodlegs Company obligations towards the User.
- If the User has entered If you have entered a competition on the Website, the personal data collected in this way personal data collected in this way is used for the purposes of the competition in which the User has entered. If the User wins the User wins a prize, his or her contact details may be passed on to to the entity providing courier services in order to deliver the prize, if the User agrees to it. Detailed terms and conditions of the competition are specified in each time the Rules of the contest are specified.
- In the event that the User Service User has placed an order for an electronically supplied service whose the purpose of which is the free delivery of newsletters or has otherwise agreed to receive them, the electronic mail address obtained (e-mail address) is added to the e-mailing list and is used in order to send the User the newsletter. Detailed rules for free delivery of newsletters are defined in the Newsletter Service Regulations.
- In the event of registration and placing an order in the online shop operated by the Woodlegs Company the personal data collected in this way are used to to set up a Customer Account, to handle and process orders.
- The data collected is also used to establish User's profile and allow us to adapt the content of the Website and the newsletters to your needs. The processing of the indicated data always takes place in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means electronically and in accordance with the Regulation of the Parliament European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - RODO).
- The information collected automatically used to manage the Website, identify possible security risks, research into User traffic on the Website Service and for statistical purposes, including with the use of the tool Google Analytics, e.g. about the region from which the connection was made, IP number, date and time of the connection, source and number of connections, number of opened the number of opened subpages of the Website, or for personalisation of the content of subpages of the Website. pages of the Website. This information is not connected in any way with the Service User's personal data and is not used for any other purpose. Service User and is not used to determine their identity. User. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the settings User's web browser settings. The User should check your browser settings to find out what information is made available by your browser automatically or to change these settings. For this purpose, we recommend that you consult the "Help" of your browser. Click to read information on how to block the Google Analytics tool.
- Location information is used to adapt the content of the Website to your needs, e.g. opening of planned points of sale.
- We would like to inform you that on the basis of applicable law, we may be obliged by authorized authorities to disclose data, including the IP address of the User of the Service.
Principles processing of personal data
- The provision of personal data by Service Users is voluntary. Personal data of Service Users Service will be processed for the purposes of registration in the Shop, and, in the case of proper consent, for marketing our products and services and for participation in the Newsletter service. In the case of purchase goods, your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of proper performance the purchase contract for our products as well as for the shipment of our products. Failure to provide Personal data necessary for the conclusion of a sales contract will not be provided. refusal to conclude a sales contract.
- The legal basis for processing personal data for the marketing of products and services and participation in the Newsletter Newsletter service is based on the consent given, while in the case of registration on the User registration on the Website, purchase of goods, data processing is necessary in order to perform the contract.
- Personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or until a maximum of 5 years after the completion of your order.
- We will transfer personal data We will transfer your personal data to companies that support us in the areas of IT, legal and marketing activities for us, as well as companies carrying out the delivery of goods.
- You have the right to request us to access and obtain a copy of your data, to rectify (rectification), portability and erasure, as well as the right to restrict the processing of your data.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you are entitled to and the right to to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- Based on the personal data of
Users, profiling may occur, i.e. on the basis of their
activity on the site, browsed products, may be used to
present Users with other products tailored to their interests,
which may be of interest to them, as well as to make the content displayed better
respond to the User's needs.
The user shall have the right at any time to object to the aforementioned action, as set out in this Policy.
- The user has the right at any revoke your consent to the processing of personal data that is processed on the basis of the consent given. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of expressed consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The user may at any time change the electronic mail address (e-mail address) to which the newsletter or cancel the free-of-charge newsletter service by clicking on the Newsletter link on the website. delivery of newsletters by clicking on the Newsletter link in the the footer of each newsletter, by entering your e-mail address (e-mail address) in the appropriate field and then (e-mail address) in the relevant field, and then select the button "Unsubscribe."
- Cookies collect data concerning the use of the Website by the User, with the main purpose of The main purpose of cookies is to make the use of the Website easier for the User, to adapt the Website to the needs and expectations of the User (personalisation of subpages). Service to the needs and expectations of a given User (personalisation of subpages of the pages of the Website) and to study User traffic on the Website.
- On the Website, we use, among other things Google Adwords cookies. Google AdWords uses technology text files placed on your device in order to enable assess the correctness and effectiveness of advertising activities carried out using the using the AdWords network of services such as:
- categories of interest,
- similar audiences,
- other types of advertising based on interests,
- demographic targeting and on location.
- We use retargeting services personalised retargeting services to provide you with the most relevant relevant advertising related to the content you view on our sites. These ads are displayed to you based on your activity on the site. Of course of course, you can opt out of such services by setting the appropriate options in your your browser.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- session cookies, which collect information about the User's actions and exist only for the duration of the the duration of the session, which begins when you open the page of the Page of the Website and ends when the page is closed,
- permanent cookies, which are stored on the User's data communication device (on the computer, your computer, your telephone or other device from which you connect to the Website. with the Website) and remain there for a longer period of time after you close your your web browser,
- own cookies placed by the Woodlegs Company website and cookies placed by third parties, approved by Woodlegs Company, including cookies from the Google tool Analytics tool, used to analyse the activities of the Users of the Website for statistical purposes.
Files cookies are not used to determine your identity.
- Cookies are used on the Website with the User's consent.
- Consent may be given by the User through appropriate settings of the software, in particular in particular the web browser installed on the telecommunications telecommunications equipment used by the User to browse the the content of the Website.
- The user may at any time withdraw or change the scope of his/her previously given consent to the use of Service and delete them from his/her browser.
- The Service User may also restrict or disable cookies in his/her browser at any time by setting your browser so that it blocks cookies or warns you User against storing cookies on the device he/she User is using to view the content of the Website. In such a case, it may However, if you do so, your use of the Website may be less efficient, you may not be able to access some of the content, not be able to use some of the Website's functionalities, and in extreme cases, the correct display of the pages may be blocked. the correct display of the Website's pages may be completely blocked.
- Below you will find information on how to disable and enable cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
PHONES MOBILE PHONES
Telephones Mobile phones - open the Internet, select "Settings", "Privacy" and go to the cookie settings.
Security of personal data
The website is
secured with security measures designed to protect personal data
processed by Woodlegs Company against their modification, destruction,
unauthorised access and disclosure or acquisition and their loss, as well as
as well as processing in violation of the rules of practice
for the processing of personal data.
Only a limited number of employees of the Woodlegs Company, who have been authorised to do so, have access to the processing of Users' personal data. number of employees of the Woodlegs Company who have the authorisation granted to them by Woodlegs Company, as data controller.
At the address: Woodlegs Company, ul. Lniana 18, 97-545 Gomunice, Kolonia Borowiecko, email@example.com, you may also contact us to obtain information on whether and to what extent the extent to which Woodlegs Company processes User data, about the purposes and means of processing of the Service User's personal data, as well as in order to access the content of your personal data, to correct or delete it.
Thanks to The use of solutions and technologies such as cookies and the processing of your data and online behaviour by the Woodlegs Company and its partners, we can ensure that the content displayed to you is more responsive to your your needs. By giving your consent to data processing in the area of profiling, market and statistical analysis it will be easier for you to find what you what you are looking for and need.
This content may significantly influence your purchasing decisions - therefore, the proposal is intended for persons 18 years of age or older.
What data we process?
by enabling us to do so within your browser settings.
Consent may be revoked at can be revoked at any time - but this will not affect the lawfulness of the of the processing we perform before revocation.
What if opt out of cookies?
Opting out cookies that allow us to display advertisements tailored to your does not mean that you will not receive any advertising when You will still receive the same number of advertisements, but they will not be tailored to your interests. you will still receive the same number of adverts, but they will not be tailored to In that case, you will still receive the same amount of advertising, but not tailored to your current needs and preferences.
In the event of However, if you have not given your consent, we may still store files on your device that are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of our website (e.g. for remembering your login and preferred settings). You can you can modify these settings within your internet browser, but some parts of our website will not function properly.
Are cookies are personal data and who can administer them?
To the extent that To the extent that the information obtained through the above technology may be considered to be your personal data, as a general rule their controller is the Woodlegs Company, ul. Lniana 18, 97-545 Gomunice, Kolonia Borowiecko, firstname.lastname@example.org you also give additional consent for processing by our partners, in which case they too may become the controller of your personal data. they may also become the controller of your personal data.
On the other On the other hand, to the extent that our partners may also have direct access to to this information, the legal basis for such processing is your voluntary consent.
What do you gain by processing your data?
Additionally if you are at least 18 years old, analysis of your interactions with our services may also be used to create and present you with customised advertisements and offers (discounts) which are tailored as closely as possible to your preferences, which may significantly influence your consumer decisions -- in which case, however, we ask for your consent to such our actions. As opposed to regular "profiling" (e.g. tailoring our communications to your interests), such activities of ours are distinguished by the fact that their outcome may significantly influence your choices as a consumer, i.e., for example, the result may For example, the result may be a highly discounted, timed footwear offer targeted exclusively at you based on your based on your purchase history and interaction on our website, which will not be our other customers will not have access to.
The more often you use our services and shop in our shop, the better better promotions and surprises we can prepare for you. In this case the basis for this is your freely given consent. Please note that if you do not give us your consent, this may limit the number and quality of promotions and special offers available to you. and quality of promotions and special offers available to you.
When can you withdraw your consent to data processing?
You may at revoke it at any time - but this will not affect the lawfulness of the of the processing we performed before revocation. We will also process your data for the purpose related to the potential occurrence of disputes between you and the controller (the legal basis for processing is the the legitimate interest of the controller in such a case).
To whom and under what Under what circumstances can we share data?
Your data We may pass on your data to parties who help us operate our website , e.g. support us in our marketing campaigns, maintain our software, provide, support and ensure the operation of our ICT tools and systems our ICT tools and systems, as well as providing ongoing legal services, carrying out audits, etc., to the company that supervises and audits the FSC.
Your data we may exceptionally transfer to our processing partners outside the European Economic Area (EEA), mainly the USA, but only to the extent necessary extent related to the provision of services by these partners to us, particularly IT services, to us. The security of your data is ensured by standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You can obtain a copy of of the safeguards we apply to the transfer of data to countries outside the EEA by contacting us.
For how long can we process your data?
Obtained We will process your data, depending on technical issues, until you you object to their processing, you delete these files using the settings of your browser / device (whereby the deletion of files is not always the same as the deletion of personal data obtained via the via these files) or revocation of your freely given consent, unless we are obliged by law to process the data longer or we will keep it longer in case of potential claims, for the period of the period of limitation prescribed by law, in particular the Civil Code Civil Code.