effective from 28.03.2023.
1 These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for using the Newsletter service.
2. the Newsletter service is provided by Woodlegs Company Slawomir Zabawinski
1) postal address:
97-545 Kolonia Borowiecko, Gomunice
2) e-mail address: email@example.com
3) the telephone number of the Customer Service: +48 501 366 480. The opening hours of the Customer Service Office are given in the CONTACT section at the bottom of the website www.woodlegs.pl (charged as an ordinary telephone call, according to the tariff package of the operator whose services you use).
(3) Within the Newsletter service, information in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail), hereinafter referred to as "Newsletter", is sent by Woodlegs Company to the e-mail address (e-mail address) provided by the User. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time.
4 The Newsletter shall contain information about the Woodlegs Company product range, new collections, current promotions, information about the opening of new Showrooms and other news about the Woodlegs Company and its products, including reviews, press materials, links to Woodlegs Company friend sites.
5 The newsletter is sent at least every seven days.
6 Each Newsletter contains:
1. information about Woodlegs Company, based in Kolonia Borowiecko, as a consignor
2) A completed "Subject" field specifying the content of the Newsletter,
3) information on how to resign from the Newsletter service or how to change the User's electronic mail address (e-mail address) to which the Newsletter is sent.
(7) Use of the Newsletter service is subject to the User having a computer or other multimedia device with Internet access and the User having an active electronic mail (e-mail) account.
8. the Newsletter service is ordered by the User through the following registration on the website https://www.woodlegs.pl at the bottom of the page.
1) providing the User's electronic mail address (e-mail address) in the form on the website,
2) consent to receive, at the electronic mail address (e-mail address) provided in the form, commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
3) acceptance of these Rules,
4) Pressing (clicking) on the "Subscribe" button,
5) clicking on the registration confirmation link included in the email sent by Woodlegs Company with the title "Welcome to the Woodlegs Company Newsletter".
9 Pressing (clicking) on the registration confirmation link adds the User's electronic mail address (e-mail address) to the e-mailing list. The User's electronic mail address (e-mail address) will be used to send the User Newsletters.
The provision of the User's electronic mail address (e-mail address) in the form, during the registration activities, is necessary for the provision of the Newsletter service. Provision of other personal data in the form is not necessary and is at the discretion of the User, and their processing is subject to the User's consent. This data is used to establish the User's profile and allows the Newsletter content to be tailored to the User's needs.
11. the administrator of Users' personal data is Woodlegs Company Sławomir Zabawiński. The User may contact us by writing to the address: Ul. Lniana 18, 97-545 Kolonia Borowiecko, Gomunice.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact regarding the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We process your personal data in connection with your participation in the Newsletter service.
The provision of personal data and consent for participation in the Newsletter service is voluntary.
The legal basis for the processing of the User's personal data is the consent given and the processing of the User's data itself takes place in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the declaration of services by electronic means (i.e. Journal of Laws 2020, item 344).
Personal data will be stored until the User withdraws consent.
We will pass your personal data on to companies that provide us with ICT and legal services and carry out marketing activities for us.
You have the right to request access to your data and to receive a copy of your data, rectification (amendment), portability and erasure, as well as the right to restrict the processing of your data.
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority and the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Based on the User's personal data, profiling will take place, i.e. on the basis of place of residence, age and gender, we will present the User with selected offers that may be of interest to them. The user has the right to object to the aforementioned activities at any time by unsubscribing from the service.
(12) The User may at any time, without stating any reason and without incurring any costs, change the previously indicated electronic mail address (e-mail address) to which the Newsletter is sent or resign from the Newsletter service by clicking on the "Newsletter" link located in the footer of each Newsletter, entering their electronic mail address (e-mail address) in the appropriate field and then selecting the "Unsubscribe" button.
(13) In the provision of the Newsletter service, the User is prohibited from providing or transmitting content of an unlawful nature.
14 Complaints about the Newsletter service can be made:
1) by e-mail to email@example.com
2) by telephone by calling the Customer Service number:, +48 507 352 694. The opening hours of the Customer Service Office can be found under CONTACT at the bottom of the website www.woodlegs.pl(charged as a normal telephone call, according to the tariff package of the operator whose services you use).
(15) It is advisable that the notification of the complaint contains in particular: description of the matter which the complaint concerns, electronic mail address (e-mail address) provided during registration concerning the Newsletter service and the electronic mail address (e-mail address) or correspondence address to which a reply to the complaint is to be sent, if the User wishes to receive the reply to the complaint by post or e-mail to an address which is different from the electronic mail address (e-mail address) provided during registration concerning the Newsletter service, as well as the User's preferred method of informing about the method of complaint consideration. The complaint shall be considered and the User shall be informed about the manner of its consideration immediately, no later than within fourteen days from the date of lodging the complaint. The User shall be informed about the manner of complaint consideration in accordance with the data indicated in the complaint notification. The above content regarding the complaint notification is only an example, which the User does not have to use, and does not affect the effectiveness of the complaint submitted. disregarding the recommended description of the complaint. In the event of any Deficiencies in the submitted complaint, Woodlegs Company will ask the Customer for their completion in accordance with the address details indicated in the complaint.
(17) Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall come into force on the date specified with the information about the amendment, but not earlier than after 14 calendar days from the date of the information about the amendments to the Terms and Conditions, with the proviso that the amended Terms and Conditions shall be binding for the User unless the User declares resignation from the Newsletter service within 14 days from the date of receiving the information about the amendment if he/she does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions.
18. These Rules of Procedure are available free of charge at the following address https://www.woodlegs.pl in a form which makes it possible to acquire, reproduce and record the content of these Terms and Conditions with the use of a data communication system used by the User. Recording, securing and making available the content of the Newsletter service agreement shall take place by sending the content of the concluded agreement to the Customer's e-mail address provided within the framework of registration.
19 We recommend that you read the Privacy and Cookies Policy, available on the website at: https://www.woodlegs.pl/polityka-prywatnosc